Christopher Bouzy
A
Here is what the Bot Sentinel ratings mean.

Normal: 0% - 24%
Satisfactory: 25% - 49%
Disruptive: 50% - 74%
Problematic: 75% - 100%

You can learn more here: https://help.botsentinel.c...
03:30 PM - Mar 12, 2023 (Edited)
Gypsy
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Wow, I'm like 27 and I don't even know what I've done. That's me out. I don't appreciate trying to help fight for American democracy and being rated disruptive for what I don't know. Bye Spoutible, it was nice knowing you for a few weeks.
04:54 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
In response to Gypsy.
27 is not a disruptive rating, 50 is.
04:58 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Gypsy
B
In response to Scarab Rose.
Well it appears I've got over hallway there in a few weeks and I don't even know what I've done wrong.
05:01 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
In response to Gypsy.
I get it. He's getting quite a reaction/ questions about this and hopefully we'll get clarification. It's possible that it's not seen as halfway there. It's possible that, for most people, there is a range that is expected. I'm thinking that the word normal might have been a mistake.
05:04 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Gypsy
B
In response to Scarab Rose.
Well now I feel like I've been totally slapped down and want to cry. I didn't join here to be made to feel like I'm some troll when I'm promoting people who are fighting the good fight for democracy. I feel really low now. Don't want to be here now
05:13 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Birdsayma
A
In response to Gypsy.
It's horrible to see you upset about a score. You'll make me cry. Stay and ignore the score. You are fighting the good fight. xx
06:42 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Gypsy
B
In response to Birdsayma.
I feel discouraged by how it's going, we're losing the fight and I don't expect to get taken out by our own side. If I get to 50, ppl are just going to see that number and think I'm a bad troll and that hurts. I'll probs get back to my feisty self, but for now, I'm wondering why I care
07:12 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Birdsayma
A
In response to Gypsy.
It does feel like that some days. You aren't losing the fight - look what happened to the so-called red wave. It's going to take few election cycles to squash MAGA but was a good start!
No one worthy is going to judge on a bot score. They'll check out your spouts and profile. :)
07:30 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Gypsy
B
In response to Birdsayma.
I'll bounce back and get mad, but it might take a little while. I feel like he's doing himself a disservice doing this and it will impede his site, but that's on him I guess.
07:42 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Birdsayma
A
Just saw this and thought of you. Hope you've bounced back and ready to get mad again.
https://spoutible.com/thre...
In response to Gypsy.
11:13 PM - Mar 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}