Evolve Undefined
A
They are the best couple to share mental health awareness with sincerity, compassion & truth. I admit, I need some famous people to believe in these days… some folx who are just doing the right thing for the right reasons because they can. Thank you Meghan and Harry (and don’t let us down !!!🤣)
TeeMichelle57 @TeeMichelle57
12:37 PM - May 11, 2024
12:47 PM - May 11, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
They are such fantastic examples of folks who did the very, very difficult thing of separating from a toxic family (or, at least, the toxic people in the family) & moving forward. It's rough enough when you're a private citizen. We've seen how hard it is in the public eye. I'm so proud of them both.
12:54 PM - May 11, 2024
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to Susan McBride.
I concur! What I admire about both of them is their continuing work to inform the general public that taking care of one's mental health is just as normal as any other health issue. That & Invictus Games, has made me their fans.
01:02 PM - May 11, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Susan McBride.
Indeed- the example they are of separating from a toxic family system, and an archaic set of rules that no longer serves them or us (misogyny/patriarchy, monarchy- white supremacy) is the thing I respect them the most for. Anyone who has had the courage to do this in their family can relate.
01:14 PM - May 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}