Christopher Bouzy
A
The media is still pretending Trump is a normal presidential candidate. Trump could very well be convicted in a few weeks, and the GOP doesn't have a plan B.
04:04 PM - May 11, 2024
A. J. Woodson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Plan B? Many of them already admitted if he is convicted and serving time they would still vote for him
04:16 PM - May 11, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to A. J. Woodson.
Yes, but nobody but the MAGA trolls will vote for him, and there aren't remotely enough of them to elect him.
05:42 PM - May 11, 2024
A. J. Woodson
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
I was just saying there is no plan B, the admitted they will still vote for him
06:15 PM - May 11, 2024
A
Precisely. And they will lose by a mile.
06:16 PM - May 11, 2024
A. J. Woodson
A
Nobody thought he would win the first time, I would count his lost just yet. Dems just better come out in record numbers
06:18 PM - May 11, 2024
A
You know how many MAGA hats and TRUMP signs I see here in NE Colorado these days? Next to NONE. People elsewhere tell me the same.

There is no enthusiasm for Trump like there was in 2016. He was barely elected then, and the GOP then blew the next three elections.
06:22 PM - May 11, 2024
Susan McBride
A
I agree. The MSM sure wants us to think he's got the same level of support, but it's very clear he doesn't.
08:01 PM - May 11, 2024
A
In response to Susan McBride.
I'm not entirely sure it's the fault of the polls. I think a lot of people are lying to the pollsters. Many of those who voted for Trump have now written him off, but they're too embarrassed to admit it.

Polls don't do well in confused times, and early election polls are always dodgy.
08:38 PM - May 11, 2024
A. J. Woodson
A
All I'm saying is vote and make sure all your people vote. In 2016 everyone know Hillary would win and we saw how that went. I'm just warning all don't count on the justice system.
06:24 PM - May 11, 2024
A
The vote is NOT gonna be a problem.

Trump lost handily in 2020. He's gonna be in better shape in 2024? *I don't think so.*
06:32 PM - May 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}