Lola
A
I disagree with President Biden's statement that Trump snapped when he lost in 2020. Trump was batcrap crazy long before that. The dude wanted to nuke a hurricane.
Helen @tener_duende
"“It’s clear that … when he lost in 2020, something snapped in him,” Biden told supporters in Seattle at a private fundraiser Saturday, according to reporters in the room. “He’s not only obsessed with losing in 2020, he’s clearly unhinged. Just listen to what he’s telling people.”"

Seriously.
08:54 PM - May 11, 2024
12:11 AM - May 12, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to Lola.
I agree that he was always the worst, but I think the humiliation of losing in 2020 + getting away with 1/6 (so far) has made him take "the worst" to a whole new level. He was corrupt before he took office, but being in office made him worse. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
11:37 AM - May 12, 2024
Darcy
A
In response to Lola.
Yep. He was a crazy, evil, narcissistic, menace before. Since always if you listen to his niece! That lose was such an injury to his ego that he couldn't NOT try to steal the election after the fact. He's severely broken.
01:00 AM - May 12, 2024
Karen Springer
A
In response to Lola.
Is POTUS talking to the general public, here? Or trolling tfg? That skin is so very thin....
12:27 AM - May 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}