Melody Pond (they/them)
A
Also, why aren’t companies mandated to disclose chemicals like propylene glycol in their food & drink products? (Rhetorical)
Heidi Hafeken @HeidiHafeken
You know what else isn't regulated or tested (beyond the companies that make the ingredients and the manufacturer of the finished product)? Scents. There's no federal agency to guarantee their safety. Feels like it should be an FDA thing, but it isn't.
08:51 PM - May 15, 2024
08:58 PM - May 15, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to Melody Pond (they/them).
BC the entities not named in the Constitution are more important than those who are.
10:21 PM - May 15, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
There are so many of these quacks out there fear-mongering and scaring people about food ingredients that are safe. Food insecurity is hard enough without being told that completely safe food, isn't.
10:08 PM - May 15, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
So propylene glycol is generally recognized as safe in the amount used in food. I doubt you could eat enough food to consume a dangerous amount. It's a dangerous myth that's being pushed around the internet. I know it sounds scary but that's what those influencers want you to believe.

https://www.
10:03 PM - May 15, 2024 (Edited)
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
10:04 PM - May 15, 2024
Melody Pond (they/them)
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
I have a propylene glycol allergy, & consuming any amount is not generally good for me, because of how my body reacts. Therefore, it should be plainly stated, as are things like nuts, soy, & dairy. I’m not basing this on whatever fad you’re referencing.
10:07 PM - May 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}