Christopher Bouzy
A
I had an impromptu Pod about the drama on Spoutible from a handful of users. I suggest you take a moment to listen.

https://spoutible.com/pod/6645c1b781f2dfeb658f2a84
04:54 AM - May 16, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Just want to say that Spoutible is a wonderful platform, and it's so easy to avoid the drama here. So please don't worry that a handful of drama queens and kings are ruining the platform for the rest of us, Mr. B. But do keep doing what you think is best and don't let this weigh on you too much.
11:31 AM - May 16, 2024
LaJuan Woodland
A
You definitely have my support. We are reasonably adults and should be able to make connections, have conversations in a rational manner. Folks, spoutible allows us to do that. Even should we disagree. If people are looking for drama this is not the platform for you.
11:14 AM - May 16, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
I like the fact that you all added a "mini-player" for Pods at the bottom of the page so users can surf Spoutible from the same tab that they are listening to a Pod from.

If that makes sense... :))
10:36 AM - May 16, 2024
Pamela Gee
A
Oy, humans! Thank you for your pod. I appreciate you, and I'm grateful for our Spoutible community. Please take good care of yourself. 🖖
09:48 AM - May 16, 2024
Boadicea TX
A
Thank you for this-I have missed most of the drama outbreaks, and will miss engaging with some of the folks who've left, no doubt.

One thing I do have a question on-- any chance of a "Bookmark" for pods feature in future? Because I think that one may need a relisten or two as occasion dictates...
09:09 AM - May 16, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Boadicea TX.
Agree
10:23 PM - May 16, 2024
Cyndi Brown she/her
A
I truly appreciate the opportunity we have on here. I have also been a fan of yours since Malwarebytes first came out. The one constant throughout platforms is that some people just can't stand to see other people happy and to them I say Everybody wants to rule the world. Not all are good at it.
08:23 AM - May 16, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Cyndi Brown she/her.
Wait, our Mr. Bouzy was behind Malwarebytes?! My respect for our Founder has just shot up 1000% as that was a valued tool for my old PCs.
10:43 AM - May 16, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
And let me finish w this: I am so impressed with what your Tech team has created in just a little over a year. This is literally the best platform of the bunch and it's just going to keep getting better. The Gadfly of Blue Sky can come and go, but thankfully Spout Daddy is here to stay. 🐳 ❤
07:23 AM - May 16, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
Please let me say something else. You know I was literally one of the first 100 people here, I was interested in a topic that lots of people didn't like. I could have pushed it, but I chose not to because here blocking has real consequences.

I didn't want the consequences.
I want the company. 🐳
07:19 AM - May 16, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
Thanks, Chris. I got you. I got your back. So many of us have got your back. We love you, we get what you created, we respect you and we value what we have here. I just came back to Spouty again because my Twitter feed is such a colossal mess I can't even use the platform.

Hang tight, you do you.
07:16 AM - May 16, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
Sigh....a-GAIN????
Oh kay. Will give an 👂
06:57 AM - May 16, 2024

Only followers of this user (BJM) can see their posts

Adele Not the singer
A
In response to D'Abbey B.
I don’t even see the whining afterwards 😉
05:08 PM - May 16, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
I have been on Spoutible for over a year & though not a power user, I browse & post or reply daily-- in all that time & activity, I've seen almost no drama & have only had 3 hostile interactions-- only THREE. (Interestingly, 2 of those were challenging my claims Russia affected the
06:41 AM - May 16, 2024 (Edited)
Bren
A
I'm all in for the "big picture" a clear view without blips and blurps that won't piece together no matter how many times I might try to make sense of it. So thank you for clarity.
06:11 AM - May 16, 2024
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Bren.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
06:18 AM - May 16, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
Thank you, Mr. Bouzy. I appreciate how frank and proactive you are. Here are some cookies because you deserve them:
05:36 AM - May 16, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Lipsticktraces.
07:24 AM - May 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}