Kelly L. Green, Ph.D.
A
I want to get into spouting more and am interested in what folks might like to hear about. So let's do an Ask Me Anything about #SuicidePrevention ! Are there questions you have or topics you'd like to hear more about?
10:52 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Dr. Ablo Bah
A
In response to Kelly L. Green, Ph.D..
I am glad you are bringing this issue to our forum. A lot of people face this challenge every day. I developed one training tool for the US Army. Still we need to do more. Very proud of you opening this conversation.
11:12 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Margaret ♿
A
Suicide prevention among disabled populations & those living with chronic illness would be interesting. I know many who have died due to unmanaged chronic pain and lack of social support leading to extreme isolation and destitution.
11:18 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Kelly L. Green, Ph.D.
A
In response to Margaret ♿.
Thanks! Just posted a brief thread and will look into additional studies and resources to post.
12:06 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Betsy Brazy
A
In response to Margaret ♿.
You just described my late brother.
10:03 PM - Mar 27, 2023
MJL
A
I'm an attorney. My practice area is probates and trust administrations. I've had some clients whose elderly loved ones committed suicide. Sometimes because of elder abuse. I would be interested in hearing more about suicide prevention in the elderly communities. Thank you!
10:56 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Kelly L. Green, Ph.D.
A
In response to MJL.
Just made a thread on this!
11:41 AM - Mar 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}