Appeal Denials
Gag Order Enforcement
Posting Accomplishments Of This Administration
#BidenHarris2024
05:08 PM - May 11, 2024
Militant In Remission
A
In response to Positive Black Brothers.
Very Cool! What about the preservation of Black American Society & Culture 4 Future Generations? We R being marginalized out of existence, while Newcomers R getting that 'Hand Up' that We R PROMISED, but NEVER receive. A Rising Tide can't lift a SINKING SHIP. Dems must do better!
-Just My 2 Cents
06:18 AM - May 16, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Militant In Remission.
One of the biggest things I'm noticing as election season enters the final stretch, locally and in the broader world, is how generational fractures seem to be sharpening. Young, middle aged, older folks. All at different points in life.
06:25 AM - May 16, 2024
Militant In Remission
A
Very sad but True. I personally think that Blackfolk, regardless of Generation could coalesce around a Nat'l Black Agenda that SPECIFICALLY focuses on Our Collective needs. Gen. Z is DROWNING b4 they get a chance 2 'Get Wet'. As their Elders, We must Set the Table 4 them prosper.
-Just My 2 Cents
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
07:57 AM - May 16, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Militant In Remission.
No, you're absolutely right. Things come at us so fast nowadays. You can't find your footing. It's like being at the beach, at the edge of the water, when a wave washes over your feet and scours all the sand away.
07:59 AM - May 16, 2024
Militant In Remission
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
Great analogy!
-Have a Blessed Day Fam
08:03 AM - May 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}