Anthony Lee
A
thread 1/5
Countdown to My Debut Novel Release

8 days and counting...

Doctor Lucifer by Anthony Lee will be available for sale on the websites of Amazon and Barnes & Noble starting May 24, 2024. You can preorder it now. See my website for links.

Read this thread for today's fun facts about the book. 🙂
10:17 AM - May 16, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
thread 2/5
One of my inspirations is detective fiction, specifically two fictional detectives: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes and Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch. These two master sleuths may operate in different locations and time periods, but both are brilliant with deduction from the tiniest clues.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 3/5
Whether it's Sherlock Holmes's ability to form stretch conclusions based on crude and seemingly pointless details, or Harry Bosch's keen eye for connections because he doesn't believe in coincidences, these two detectives inspired me to think up my own mysteries, in the world of medicine.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 4/5
In my debut medical thriller Doctor Lucifer, Dr. Mark Lin has to play detective, too, when he has to figure out why there are medication errors he knows he didn't make and how to save a patient whose crisis stems from a computer hacker infitrating and altering medical records under his nose.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 5/5
Mystery is a cool genre because of how details are pulled aside to uncover the truth. It's often combined with the genre of thriller, characterized by tense situations, and the genre of suspense, about the anticipation of things ready to happen. My medical thriller is also mystery and suspense. 🙂

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}