My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 1/3
I don't like that all the talk about Congress this morning is about eyelashes and hair and bodies. Appearances. Attractiveness. Of women in power.

I don't like how it plays into mean girls stereotypes, or how it objectifies these women.

Worst part: it was instigated by a woman, against a woman.
08:55 AM - May 17, 2024 (Edited)
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 2/3
I don't fault people for talking about what happened in that committee meeting - it's important context for how House rules are being selectively enforced and how taxpayer resources are being wasted by the GOP majority.

I don't fault Rep. Crockett for defending herself and calling out hypocrisy.
08:55 AM - May 17, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 3/3
I'm just frustrated AF that this BS is what's happening in the people's House, w/the democracy saving, civil rights strengthening, economy and infrastructure boosting, education promoting work our Representatives would be able to do if not for GOP traitors undermining real progress. It's shameful.
08:55 AM - May 17, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
A bleach blonde woman who has little room to speak of looking fake, in my judgment. Tells me she's got nothing else and good on Crockett for standing her ground.
09:57 AM - May 17, 2024
Dréa25
A
Very valid argument.

This is the goal of the GOP, distract and derail to keep folks from remembering that they (GOP) are not doing anything at all other than acting as extensions of the bully pulpit. The bully being that 91x indicted, BINO, Bible and golden calf sneaker peddling human.
09:39 AM - May 17, 2024
Richard
A
Ugh thank heavens I haven't seen that yet.
09:17 AM - May 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}