My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 1/3
I don't like that all the talk about Congress this morning is about eyelashes and hair and bodies. Appearances. Attractiveness. Of women in power.

I don't like how it plays into mean girls stereotypes, or how it objectifies these women.

Worst part: it was instigated by a woman, against a woman.
08:55 AM - May 17, 2024 (Edited)
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 2/3
I don't fault people for talking about what happened in that committee meeting - it's important context for how House rules are being selectively enforced and how taxpayer resources are being wasted by the GOP majority.

I don't fault Rep. Crockett for defending herself and calling out hypocrisy.
08:55 AM - May 17, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 3/3
I'm just frustrated AF that this BS is what's happening in the people's House, w/the democracy saving, civil rights strengthening, economy and infrastructure boosting, education promoting work our Representatives would be able to do if not for GOP traitors undermining real progress. It's shameful.
08:55 AM - May 17, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Yes, it's shameful. Republicans are shameful (and so shameless). Can you imagine the actual work that could get done and progress that could be made if Republicans never ran things again? It's mind-blowing. I hope we can get closer to that goal in November and get this country moving forward.
09:53 AM - May 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}