Dems Hub
A
thread 1/2
Thank you all for the consistent support and QCing to ensure the HQ is providing the maximum/most accurate support to voters possible.

I've been dealing with a major loss in the family since last month and spend downtime buried in HQ work. Truly grateful for each of you helping me grieve in my way.
02:44 PM - May 18, 2024
Dems Hub
A
thread 2/2
I feel that it's owed to explain why I've been so randomly active (keeping my mind busy as possible), and that won't be an excuse for quality or standards to dip.

Stay well everyone, Vote Blue, and don't be shy to hug and kiss your loved ones.
02:44 PM - May 18, 2024
Dems Hub
A
Sorry for your loss too, and you are so right - have been scrambling to close accounts, wipe out debt, stretch to cover what I have to cover, etc - it's been a month almost and am still not sleeping much. Stopping all tonight and giving myself a real break. Ty again, I'll reach out if needed. 🫂
In response to L Geisenest.
07:17 PM - May 18, 2024
L Geisenest
A
In response to Dems Hub.
❤️Her debt is not nec’lly your debt, Spoutible friend. I know is BIG pressure to fill $ holes + do on timeline of creditors — but as I was advised, “estates” (even if really isn’t one) take time. They take what they take. Like 3 months just to *gather info.* You deserve rest & at grief’s pace.❤️
11:02 AM - May 19, 2024
L Geisenest
A
(Am still got/getting blips of things all this time later. Kind of a marathon, not sprint, turned out.)
11:04 AM - May 19, 2024
L Geisenest
A
Hope that didn’t sound pressured. I just remember stress of and was hoping that wha helped me might help you. 🥰
11:20 AM - May 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}