Christopher Bouzy
A
Accuracy Alerts has changed how information is consumed on Spoutible. Accuracy Alerts is truly a game changer.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
The International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants for Benjamin Netanyahu and Yahya Sinwar.

Accuracy Alert!

The claim that 'The International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants for Benjamin Netanyahu and Yahya Sinwar' is accurate. Multiple reliable sources, including Newsweek, ABC News, The Journal, The Telegraph, CNN, MSN, WRAL, and Times of India, report that the ICC's chief prosecutor, Karim Khan, has announced the pursuit of arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar. The warrants are based on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity related to actions around the October 7 attacks on Israel and the ensuing conflict in Gaza. Thus, there is substantial evidence from credible outlets supporting the claim.

06:53 AM - May 20, 2024

Accuracy Alert!

The claim "Accuracy Alerts has changed how information is consumed on Spoutible. Accuracy Alerts is truly a game changer" cannot be directly evaluated based on the compiled information provided. The sources cited focus on general topics of AI accuracy improvements, data validity, and scam alerts, but none directly discuss Spoutible or the impact of Accuracy Alerts on information consumption on that platform. To accurately assess this claim, specific data or studies on the implementation and effects of Accuracy Alerts on Spoutible would be required. Consequently, without direct evidence regarding Spoutible's use of Accuracy Alerts, this claim remains unsubstantiated based on the available information.

08:07 PM - May 20, 2024
Lov_MotherEarth *
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
If ONLY these alerts were on the MSN and TFG.
08:05 AM - May 21, 2024
Orlando Fuentes
A
Chris going to make people mad.
10:57 PM - May 20, 2024
SoSickOfThisShit
A
Oh wow, Chris... this is a game-changer. This is my hangout spot.
10:46 PM - May 20, 2024
Phred
A
This whole platform is a game changer.
08:17 PM - May 20, 2024
R o K p h i s h
A
Spoutible is on the cutting edge of social media development.
08:16 PM - May 20, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
Most definitely! 💯 ✊🏾🐳

How Spoutible is looking right now:
08:12 PM - May 20, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
Thank you
08:10 PM - May 20, 2024
Mike Taylor
A
I have been consuming more or less the same way.
08:09 PM - May 20, 2024 (Edited)
Christopher Brown
A
I will agree, Accuracy Alerts is the most impressive feature of the platform, at the moment.
08:08 PM - May 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}