Redanne Bolynn
A
Bravo 👏🏼 Yes!
The roughly $7 dollars + change increase supposed all for “license fee” increase, big crock of 💩💩💩.
Dennis A @DharmaDog
Google, why can't you sell some of that plentiful commercial space reserved for carriers on YouTube TV before you pick our pockets? I mean we all love the moments of Zen, but I could go without to save money. Also think you still don't have enough 4K content to justify charging for the add-on.
08:34 PM - Mar 17, 2023
08:39 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Dennis A
A
In response to Redanne Bolynn.
They have a lot of unsold commercial space. That's what is supposed to be in the moments of Zen.
08:54 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Redanne Bolynn
A
Oh I gotcha on that, your point they should sell ads in place Zen bring cost down?

I used to license broadband channels in previous life biz, understand ad sales, started career at one of the premium ‘bugs’.

Believe their ad sales @ nat’l level w/out opportunities to sell local = missed reven
In response to Dennis A.
09:11 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Dennis A
A
In response to Redanne Bolynn.
I have a question. On my Roku TV, when I fast forward thru a Moment of Zen, I see commercials in the preview box instead of the moment of Zen. It's that like default ads and they split the revenue or something?
09:22 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Redanne Bolynn
A
In response to Dennis A.
Mmm, believe Roku in preview box might be what’s called forced advertising. Because of low cost, no choice for ad free version. The ‘Zen’ commercial might be timing issue w/forced ads?
Idk, wild guess really.
11:50 PM - Mar 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}