Bob of the Old Ways
A
Just wanna remind everyone mad at Marianne Williamson that Politico is owned by a Trump supporter, requires oaths of loyalty to capitalism & Israel from its employees, & cited a guy kicked off of Bernie’s campaign for SA as its only on the record source. Consider that context. #MarianneWilliamson
09:16 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Bob of the Old Ways.
I appreciate this perspective. However, Marianne has made a career off of her supposed understanding of A Course in Miracles in depth.

She's had years to improve her temperament.

This is a real issue. It speaks to character.
02:15 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Bob of the Old Ways
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
I presume you voted for Biden in 2020? I did too.

He’s been accused of sexual assault, and voted for the Iraq war.

I submit that if SA & war crimes are not deal breakers, then being a mean boss shouldn’t even be on the radar.

Williamson interests me because of her policy platform. That’s it.
09:17 AM - Mar 22, 2023 (Edited)
CreoleGeeCee
B
It’s a hit piece, they don’t write stories like that about men.
11:06 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Bob of the Old Ways
A
In response to CreoleGeeCee.
Yeah, it is always Clinton/Kamala/Pramila/Marianne/etc is a mean boss lady. Meanwhile, men are tough but fair leaders and we wont mention these rape allegations...
Kyle SHREDS Politico’s Pathetic Marianne Smear Piece | Krystal Kyle & Friends Podcast - YouTube

Support The Show On Patreon!:https://www.patreon.com/seculartalkSubscribe to Krystal Kyle & Friends On Substack!:https://krystalkyleandfriends.substack.comFo...

09:20 AM - Mar 18, 2023
SherrieInGA
A
Stories of her being unhinged have been around for a very long time before she became a political candidate. Politico may have an owner with issues but that doesn't negate that she's earned this reputation over decades, literally decades.
09:23 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Bob of the Old Ways
A
In response to SherrieInGA.
Assuming every claim in the article is true (which I doubt), the absolute worst it shows is that she is a mean boss.

I don’t care. Show me something truly heinous, then I will. Meanwhile, her policy positions are terrific.

If this is the worst they have on her, she will do fine.
09:27 AM - Mar 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}