Bob of the Old Ways
A
Just wanna remind everyone mad at Marianne Williamson that Politico is owned by a Trump supporter, requires oaths of loyalty to capitalism & Israel from its employees, & cited a guy kicked off of Bernie’s campaign for SA as its only on the record source. Consider that context. #MarianneWilliamson
09:16 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Bob of the Old Ways.
I appreciate this perspective. However, Marianne has made a career off of her supposed understanding of A Course in Miracles in depth.

She's had years to improve her temperament.

This is a real issue. It speaks to character.
02:15 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Bob of the Old Ways
A
I presume you voted for Biden in 2020? I did too.

He’s been accused of sexual assault, and voted for the Iraq war.

I submit that if SA & war crimes are not deal breakers, then being a mean boss shouldn’t even be on the radar.

Williamson interests me because of her policy platform. That’s it.
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
09:17 AM - Mar 22, 2023 (Edited)
Amylouise Donnelly
A
Marianne has written some interesting things on her policy page. She's been a dear soul in my life for a long time. However, I have heard things like this at other times about other people and discovered that the stories were true and the circumstances were corrosive.

I'll stand by my words.
06:12 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
I wasn't happy with the Iraq War but neither were most of the people who believed there were weapons of mass destruction, and later discovered that they were not.

The war crimes were committed by the GOP.
Not Joe Biden. He's not a war criminal.
06:11 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
I looked into those sexual assault allegations and found them to not be credible. Discussed this with a former US prosecutor who said he would not take this case for a number of reasons.
06:06 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Bob of the Old Ways
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
The point isn’t whether the charges were true. It’s that their severity didn’t disqualify him at face value in the eyes of Democratic voters.

Neither should “mean boss lady” charges against Williamson. Really, if this is the worst that can be said about her character, I genuinely don’t care.
09:15 PM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}