Jamie Schler
A
Here is the Republican War on Women in one single article and it’s horrifying. Horrifying.

https://www.salon.com/2023...
03:07 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Florida Redhead
A
In response to Jamie Schler.
Just what is he hiding?? Was his mother abusive? Is he a sadist? He has deep rooted problems it appears.
04:36 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Priscilla Payne
A
Everyone should read this article and if they are not filled with anger against the GOP and compassion for the women who are forced to bleed out until they are either dead or close to it something is wrong with them. I hate the cruelty towards women that exists here in our country.
08:02 AM - Aug 08, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
Reading this made my entire body hurt… when will these horrible misogynists get their comeuppance?
03:03 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Yvette
A
I wish an intelligent, articulate, person would explain on here how (and why) ANY educated women would CHOOSE to vote Republican. I’m not counting people who are AFRAID not to vote that way due to family pressure. I’m referring to educated women choosing Republican candidates w/o outside influence.
03:00 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Jack Handy
A
In response to Yvette.
Because they think it won't happen to them.
10:50 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Or preparation for one later. (See RU actions in Ukraine.)
08:58 PM - Mar 19, 2023 (Edited)
Kathleen Kern
A
I'm working on a book about church collaboration with the Third Reich. Family members tell me I'm over-reacting when I say we are moving toward a fascist takeover of this country, but it's stuff like this that makes me know I'm right. Hitler didn't start with death camps--he started with rhetoric.
11:36 AM - Mar 18, 2023
frog_enabler
A
In response to Kathleen Kern.
Yes. They are following a playbook, clear as day. The more violent the rhetoric the better. I study the history of race theory in Germany--mostly when it was highly contested in the 18th century. It helped slavers here. It's interesting that the Nazis also prevented the study of race in Germany too.
09:05 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Luis Gonzalez
A
Then they complain that they can’t find dates. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be in a long term relationship with anyone whose politics they deem unacceptable? Duh.🤦🏻‍♂️

https://www.nbcnews.com/th...
10:40 AM - Mar 18, 2023 (Edited)
Luis Gonzalez
A
In response to Luis Gonzalez.
Btw, trumpkin women are also having difficulty dating. I wonder why. Like we say in Puerto Rico, “mejor estar solo que mal acompañado.”
10:56 AM - Mar 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Siobhán Maree
A
@lifesafeast

Horrifying. Sad. Maddening. Yet, somehow not a surprise, when put into the context of how difficult it has always been for Women to get protection from their abusers. They are just more emboldened to “say the quiet parts out loud”.
10:33 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Union Thug ☮️
A
Republicans ALWAYS pass laws of things they are afraid of or things they feel they can’t control. Of course they want to control women. We are far superior leaders and have empathy and compassion which should be a trait of great leaders. They live in fear and they are taking away our rights because
10:32 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
In response to Union Thug ☮️.
It's always about fear when it comes to racism & misogyny. WS are afraid that POC & other minorities will use the same oppressive tactics they use against them. And WS & Patriarchists are birds of a feather who are SO insecure in their own manhood, they are petrified of women having power.
04:15 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Sarah Donalds
A
This is horrifying. I hope that voters across the nation follow Michigan’s example and vote the crazies out and give democrats super majorities in their states before it’s too late.
10:31 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Jnine K
A
This is chilling! Women, pay attention!
10:30 AM - Mar 18, 2023
LOUISE EDINGTON
A
Good hell - this is really terrifying
10:27 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Maria OLeary
A
This sickening!!!😡
10:08 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Becca M-F
A
I moved to the US to be with my husband, but reading stuff like this! 😔 I know things have never been perfect here, but this war on women is frightening. It scares me!
08:45 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
In response to Becca M-F.
I am truly worried for my granddaughters. The Republicans have a bought-and-paid-for SC majority who believe in the principles of UK 17th-century jurist, Matthew Hale, cited by Alito in the Dobbs decision. The GQP wants to totally disempower women & render them dispensable incubators.
09:14 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Jean Marie
A
Well, they are all scum.
08:42 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Dee Bee
A
There is something seriously wrong with these people. I hope that allll the people who “don’t care about politics” are really, really super bubbly-happy inside their cozy little nests. #SystemicAbuse
08:33 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Long Haul Voter - Tasha
A
In response to Dee Bee.
You’re nicer than me, I want to punch people 🤬
09:59 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
In response to Dee Bee.
They may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in them…
03:06 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Karyn Vitagliano
A
I fear for the future of all of our daughters.
08:32 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Knotty Salt
A
Was hoping he would be sentenced to prison with Greenberg. Instead, we pay his salary as he undermines women and tries to destroy democracy
06:43 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Cath Greig
A
Reading this article makes me sick to the stomach. How can this be happening in the 21stC and how does any self-respecting woman vote Republican?
05:49 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Fun in Dysfunction 👁♥️🧠s
A
In response to Cath Greig.
You've answered your own question: many of them have had their self-respect either crushed or twisted.
10:44 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Ban the Republican Party.

I'm serious. Its a criminal cabal, a treasonous, terrorist organization waging an insurgency against America- and it wants r*pe our kids, while using anti-"groomer" hysteria to seize power and exterminate queer people.

#BanTheRepublicanParty
04:11 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Union Thug ☮️
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Preach. And SCOTUS has their back.
10:34 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
I've thought of that and posted it a couple of times. If people really look at it there is no difference between the MAGA republicans and an organized crime family. Teflon Don's time may be up but unfortunately the organization will still exist and Trump will still be able to control his cult base.
10:51 AM - Mar 18, 2023
DoloresD
A
They've become the Taliban in every way.
04:06 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Hannah
A
🤢🤢🤢
03:52 AM - Mar 18, 2023
KLov@MildtheMist
A
Disgusting Republican Men. The whole lot of them are not worthy to be men, Husband's, Fathers, sons, grandfathers, A congressman, a Senator, a human being for God's sake.
03:18 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Maama Kaareni
A
In response to KLov@MildtheMist.
Even more disgusting... The women who fall in line behind them.
10:03 AM - Mar 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}