Timothy Magee
A
I was concerned Spoutible's lack of an algorithm would make this place a bit dull. It's forcing me to dig a bit deeper into other's timelines and I'm finding awesome tidbits everywhere. When someone follows you, take the time to explore their posts, lots of great and interesting folks here!
09:38 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Uncle Sugar
A
Also it needs to handle long spout threads better, it doesn't open to show them when interacting with the spout like on the bird.
In response to Timothy Magee.
09:43 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Timothy Magee
A
In response to Uncle Sugar.
Yeah, Spoutible is still clunky, no doubt. But we're seeing steady and transparent progress every week. After all we've been through, we can handle the problems and have confidence our concerns are listened to and addressed. Great trajectory here!
12:42 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
In response to Uncle Sugar.
That's a known issue, it'll get fixed eventually. My understanding is that the team have bigger fish to fry right now, like the mobile app and performance improvements.
09:48 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Uncle Sugar
A
In response to Wojciech Kałuża.
Yea, I was on twitter in early days so I'm understanding of how long these improvements will take, and totally agree the app should be the priority as it will greatly increase traffic to the site. I guess I need to start reading the dev notes.
09:52 AM - Mar 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}