Nicole Zarate
A
Not sure if Spoutible is the place for me, I mostly see content on politics and current news topics when I'm more interested in an escape from all that. I'm not seeing much related to my hobbies and interests here. I guess the other weirdos like me aren't here yet. 😢
11:49 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Mia Aruna
A
In response to Nicole Zarate.
Finally, I use hashtags on my post and let people who share my hobbies find me.

I still look at Twitter & FB for fandom content, but I do all my actual posting here until the community gets bigger. When I first joined Twitter, it didn’t have much fun content either.

Hope that helps!
07:52 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Mia Aruna
A
What I did was use the search function in explore to find entertaining people who don’t post about politics, and I don’t follow people back who are too political. Then I can just stay on my timeline and mostly ignore the explore section.
07:45 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Mia Aruna
A
Yeah, I don’t like all the political stuff either.

There aren’t many otome fans here yet but I’ve noticed that the more I post about games in general, the more gamers I seem to meet. There are folks with niche hobbies here too that don’t talk about them much but they’ll reply to your post…
07:40 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Nicole Zarate
A
I know Twitter has its problems, and I'm definitely not a fan of the owner who's running it into the ground, but I've been able to curate a feed of just nice-ish people who have the same hobbies and interests I do. I haven't found my people here I guess.
11:51 AM - Mar 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}