Andrea Junker
A
Can we at least all agree that this experiment of handing the world’s most powerful office to a dumb TV host & shady real estate developer with no government knowledge, 6 bankruptcies, 68 charges of sexual assault, 7,300 lawsuits and $1,000,000,000 in debt did not go well at all?
05:46 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Yvette
A
I blame Mainstream Media for a lot of what happened with TRUMP. I’m sure Russia helped in 2016, but MSM normalized every heinous thing the man did from DAY ONE when he lied about the size of his Inaugural crowd!
In response to Andrea Junker.
05:42 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to Yvette.
MSM realized TFG was a gold mine of easy work, and they're still working that mine. Mr. Biden is boring...he's just, you know, doing his job without any fanfare, like a President should. There's no *excitement* there, ya know? 🙄
02:06 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Tim Graf.
That’s why most of the “ NEWS” has become unwatchable. It was originally supposed to INFORM. Now they spend their time both siding every issue to DEATH. I rarely watch ANYTHING but MADDOW at this point.
02:13 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Tim Graf.
I wish I could say you were wrong, but I can’t. MSM isn’t (for the most part) on America’s side. I find this extremely disheartening. It’s not true of all Journalists or all Media, but Mainstream Media most definitely is owned by right wing leaning Oligarchs. They want Republicans in power. 😝🙄☮️
12:57 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Jewels & Binoculars
A
In response to Yvette.
I agree. I particularly fault NPR News for following msm's lead down the both-sides, horse-race style commentating news has become since 2015. There are signs NPR is regaining its independence. I like to encourage them whenever I hear a well done ATC story. NPR could be key to rehabing rural US.
12:18 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Jewels & Binoculars.
Something needs to be done about the fact that people think Republicans do ANYTHING to help them. I don’t understand why the poor and lower middle class keep voting Republican when it’s completely not in their best interests! The only conclusion is they’ve been trained from birth to hate Democrats
12:24 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Tim B
A
In response to Yvette.
I don't think it was all of the mainstream media.

Just a certain extremely partisan section of it.

Unfortunately, that was enough.
08:35 AM - Apr 26, 2023
sanfranciscohio
A
In response to Tim B.
IDK. Seems like they all had a cash cow and the clicks were too enticing.
08:47 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Yvette.
While simultaneously vilifying one of the most capable people EVER 2run for POTUS!
08:27 AM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}