Andrea Junker
A
Can we at least all agree that this experiment of handing the world’s most powerful office to a dumb TV host & shady real estate developer with no government knowledge, 6 bankruptcies, 68 charges of sexual assault, 7,300 lawsuits and $1,000,000,000 in debt did not go well at all?
05:46 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
I blame Mainstream Media for a lot of what happened with TRUMP. I’m sure Russia helped in 2016, but MSM normalized every heinous thing the man did from DAY ONE when he lied about the size of his Inaugural crowd!
05:42 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Jewels & Binoculars
A
I agree. I particularly fault NPR News for following msm's lead down the both-sides, horse-race style commentating news has become since 2015. There are signs NPR is regaining its independence. I like to encourage them whenever I hear a well done ATC story. NPR could be key to rehabing rural US.
In response to Yvette.
12:18 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Jewels & Binoculars.
Something needs to be done about the fact that people think Republicans do ANYTHING to help them. I don’t understand why the poor and lower middle class keep voting Republican when it’s completely not in their best interests! The only conclusion is they’ve been trained from birth to hate Democrats
12:24 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Jewels & Binoculars
A
In response to Yvette.
Yes, but I think it will be a while for that to happen. In the meantime I'm counting on the newest generations of the voters to bring Dem values back as norms. All elections will be nail biters now imo 'cuz we're so polarized around our "teams". I do see Biden winning by a landslide in '24. 😀
12:33 PM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}