Simon Sands
A
I watched this show as a kid..shit in 1981 I was 11 and I think I turned out pretty good...LOL: They claim children are going to be hurt by drag shows. Well, might I suggest the parents don’t take their children to that drag show? The kid probably has no idea it’s not a woman anyway.”
GREAT READ!
10:26 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Al Gray
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Right, and don't forget almost everything Monty Python did was in drag. It only made me want to be funny and eat spam.
11:38 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Al Gray.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...yes as a child we ate a lot of damn SPAM...lol...I preferred cornbeef..LOL
11:43 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Pam
A
Anyone else remember Milton Berle? Flip Wilson? Even Bob Hope got in the game. What is wrong with Republicans?

Flip Wilson was my grandma’s favorite show.
11:25 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Pam.
Yes I remember all of them and more from the 70s..and again we turned out just fine...alot of these republicans cant be serious about this right?
11:27 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Ashley H
A
My husband's favorite movie growing up was Mrs. Doubtfire. He turned up fine. All of the schools in our area participated in Powderpuff football where the football teams dressed in drag. They all turned out fine as well. The GOP needs to focus on turning the overall heath of our nation around.
10:45 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Ashley H.
That was my entire point, thanks Ashley....LOL
10:46 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
He dressed like a woman, but that wasn't drag.
10:37 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Pam Sourelis.
Understood...all I am saying is that that show drag or not a man was dressed like a woman and I did not become indoctrinated like some republicans say is my point...I don't care if it was a soft or hard drag....dont care....
10:42 AM - Mar 19, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
In response to Pam Sourelis.
I understood what you were saying. I offered an article that explains what drag actually is. There is no "soft" and "hard" drag as far as I know. It's a good article. It cleared up some things for me.
10:46 AM - Mar 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}