Portia McGonagal
A
Remind me when any of the white men who held the position of VP and were considered their party's presumptive nominee (regardless of party) were treated as VP Harris has been? Also, remind me which ones met w/as many foreign leaders and constantly zig-zagged the country.
12:28 PM - Feb 07, 2023
THEE Elle Marquise
A
In response to Portia McGonagal.
In the face of Pres Biden thanking her, holding their fists raised together, all but officially announcing their run.
05:57 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Angel-Max
A
#MadamVicePresident has been great!
05:52 PM - Feb 07, 2023
erika
A
The whole VP Harris narrative is frustrating as HELL. She's been great! GAH
04:05 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Pat Moore
A
You are Correct! I’m still waiting for an answer to that question as well.
01:03 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jesse Richard
A
I'm not American, but I'm going with Al Gore.
12:39 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Kara Calavera
A
Well, there have only been white men who've held her position, so obviously none of them could've been treated as such! (I jest.)

I predicted on Twitter years ago that the GOP would go after her for 2024. Biden's practically Teflon. Their best bet is to try to "Hillary" Kamala Harris. /1
12:38 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Kara Calavera
A
In response to Kara Calavera.
But I'm not sure how successful that will be for them. The Biden team has used her quite tactically, shielding her from a lot of criticism. She's been important to the admin, but they haven't put her out in front for press scrutiny. /2
12:41 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Susan Leonard
A
#Crickets What I find most baffling is the news coverage of her, or lack thereof. Does the press really think they will still have jobs in an autocracy? Shouldn't they have a mercenary interest at the very least at getting it right, or even care as Americans?
12:32 PM - Feb 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}