Christopher Bouzy
A
We might remove the Bot Sentinel score and just keep the rating because some people think going from 8% to 10% is a life-changing event.
06:42 PM - Mar 20, 2023
Midnight Ryder
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Keep the scores. Folks need to “be better” or just “suck it up buttercup”.
07:29 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
We all knew them in school.
09:20 AM - Aug 29, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
Please keep the score...
01:16 PM - Aug 03, 2023
Katharyn B
A
I like and appreciate the score and the info it implies.
05:51 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Mike Vangelos
A
When I first saw "0% normal", I thought that somehow Spoutible had researched my whole life and came to a conclusion about me. I was hurt, would have put myself at 5% normal, but I'm a forgiving person so it wasn't a big deal. Then I found out what the number was and stopped paying attention to it.
11:54 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Edmund
A
I just noticed this, a little popup explaining the ranges from green to red might be helpful. I saw "12% Normal!" That's me, alright. 12% normal. I had to do some quick research to see that's a good thing.
05:00 AM - May 14, 2023
stef
A
I didn't like my initial score. I read about what makes my score go up. I stopped doing some of those things and sure enough, it dropped. If folks want to drop their scores, they can. I don't know why folks can't just read the details about it and adjust accordingly.
08:09 PM - Apr 17, 2023
ALL NEW SUX
B
Oh please...you've dropped my rating every damn day so now I'm over 30%! Pretty bad when a Fascist like Elon treats a liberal like me better than Spoutible does.
09:50 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Paula Walsh
B
Not life changing as I really don't care that much. However, spouting about my faves (Meghan and Harry) and the UK shitty government seems problematic but I'll keep going 🙃🗣️
03:14 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Luis Gonzalez
A
Nooooo! Leave the number up!
11:28 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
I like it :)
I just get curious about what elements cause the shift when it happens.
06:46 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Jodi_WRK
B
A useless & pointless feature. People can just block trolls & bots.
04:35 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
In response to Jodi_WRK.
Except you don't have to even read to find out they're a troll or a bot because of the score. Meaning you can save having to even engage with trolls and bots at all before blocking them.
It's very useful. Just like the "PAID" flag on Twitter is a block without having to read their bad takes.
06:48 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
I voted to keep both the rating category and the percentage in the survey.
04:22 PM - Mar 21, 2023
DJ
A
I’ve never been normal and don’t feel a need to see the percentage.
01:51 PM - Mar 21, 2023
DS Spouting
A
01:47 PM - Mar 21, 2023
RScottTiptonMPA
B
Good decision.
01:26 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Sandy mutes 'Q'uacks
A
I'm trying to do the survey, but it keeps taking out the rankings on the final question and won't submit 🤷‍♀️
And the only thing I ask from @Spoutible is not getting jumped back to the top of the timeline when leaving and coming back. It's hard when you're pressed for time to keep finding my place.
01:10 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
Really need to rename Normal to something like Sedate or Calm as well ngl. Normal is a problem word for many reasons.
01:09 PM - Mar 21, 2023
DJ
A
In response to Aamir Hussain.
That would be great.
01:52 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Cyndi Beyoch
A
good lord! i am intrigued by watching my score fluctuate. but i also don't spend my time being outraged about something that can be helpful but doesn't really affect me since i'm not a bot!
for those who don't bother clicking Help, here's a link to it
https://help.spoutible.com
12:03 PM - Mar 21, 2023 (Edited)
Thomas Dukes
A
Agree. Most users will forever remain in the Normal range, so if the numerical rating is alarming to some, there’s no reason to display an exact number as long as the word appears. Anyone who drifts above Normal or Satisfactory is probably a troublesome troll anyway.
11:49 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Kevin Hackett
A
I like that idea. Keep the rating but put the score on the user's profile page, to be seen only by them.
11:30 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
In response to Kevin Hackett.
Even that will cause some users to complain. Unless there's a detailed summary report of why the number is what it is.
01:10 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Trust Facts
A
This is supposed to be a friendly place and I see some people here making fun of others. It makes it hard to recommend it as a friendly place. You don't know how many don't want to come here because of it.

Snark against those hurting the country and democracy is fine; not toward sincere people
11:26 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Patricia E
A
At first I didn’t give it a thought, but just now I put out one spout and went from 15% to 17%. Since I don’t understand why, it may be comforting to know that one would receive a warning or review before being struck off - that is when one approaches the higher end, if it comes to that.
11:26 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Anita Price
A
Maybe have the rating public and the score private.
11:20 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Trust Facts
A
It has an effect and journalists and politicians are not going to want to be hit with their number from adversaries.
11:17 AM - Mar 21, 2023
The-Good Hombre ✌
A
My Vote - Keep the rating. Or put it to a vote in the #Spoutible community. People tend to put too much emphasis on
labels.
11:17 AM - Mar 21, 2023
The-Good Hombre ✌
A
In response to The-Good Hombre ✌.
That being said I think a clear explanation of what the rating is, how it works is what's needed so people can make a choice.
11:20 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Lefty_Left_Left
A
To be honest, I've gone from 18% to 28% in a short amount of time, I don't know why, and I'm a little worried.
10:52 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Carol Norris
A
No need to shame those feeling anxious about this. This is supposed to be the friendly place! To be fair, the score wasn't really explained & if it seems like yours is creeping up & you have no idea why & you like it here & want to stay bc the bird place is hell, it might feel anxiety-provoking.
10:05 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Danyel Smith
A
don't even know what the rating means 🥴
09:41 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Sayis Bakar
A
In response to Danyel Smith.
Me neither
09:44 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
I feel like folks are worried about their perception instead of just being themselves on here. We are still seeing the negative impact of the stale bird site. Folks so keen on being popular over just being here. Hopefully they will get over it and just chill.
09:33 AM - Mar 21, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}