Lola
A
This is why we can't have nice things.

It's not a credit score. It's not going on your permanent record. If you run for political office, no one is going to pull up a sheet of paper that shows on March 20, 2023, your Bot Sentinel score went up 1%. Your family will still love you, I promise.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
We might remove the Bot Sentinel score and just keep the rating because some people think going from 8% to 10% is a life-changing event.
06:42 PM - Mar 20, 2023
11:28 PM - Mar 20, 2023
bardsandsages
A
In response to Lola.
My autistic brother in law is fixated on why the number is there if it doesn't mean anything. My OCD sister in law won't join because the number changing messes with her. My bipolar cousin is worried he will get kicked off after an episode that makes his number change. Glad you all find this funny.
06:47 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Lola
A
What about the people in the groups you mentioned who like it? I appreciate that you are trying to be a voice for others but please also recognize that it's a pretty sweeping correlation to make, especially since you don't know which of the groups the people you feel are being insensitive belong to.
In response to bardsandsages.
09:32 AM - Mar 21, 2023
bardsandsages
A
In response to Lola.
If a gay person makes an anti-gay joke, I would still call out the joke. If a black person says something racist, I would still call out racism. Some women are ok w/catcalling. That doesnt make it ok. I don't care if you like the %. I care people are laughing at those who don't.
09:50 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Lola
A
In response to bardsandsages.
I think this is a false equivalency. If autism for instance is a spectrum disorder, can you make a direct connection between being autistic and not liking the changing scores? If someone doesn't like changing scores would you suggest there is a greater possibility they're on the autism spectrum?
10:16 AM - Mar 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}