Jay Arnold
A
Would he get your vote?

"Howard Stern says Jon Stewart would ‘win in a slam dunk’ if he ran for president"

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3908993-howard-stern-says-jon-stewart-would-win-in-a-slam-dunk...
07:38 PM - Mar 20, 2023
LH Grant
A
Since you asked my friend- I spoke to one of my closest friends for the past 40 years, and one of the smartest 2 people I have ever known, who, along with several other old friends, attended William and Mary with Jon Stewart, who dropped his last name after school, were good friends with him.....
In response to Jay Arnold.
03:59 PM - Mar 21, 2023
LH Grant
A
In response to LH Grant.
and one of them lived with Jon for at least a year. I told my buddy that I would seriously consider getting behind Jon, in '28. I asked if I ought to and if Jon was as smart as my buddy and the 4-5 of his college buds I have known and who all hung with Jon. My buddy is a big burly guy even now......
04:02 PM - Mar 21, 2023
LH Grant
A
In response to LH Grant.
and played Rugby at William and Mary. His response, was "Jon's pretty smart for a Soccer player." That was al I needed from this friend. The work Jon has done for Vets in general and specifically on the burn pits is qualifying. If Biden retires, which I don't expect, I would support Stewart.
04:04 PM - Mar 21, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}