Jess Martin
A
Ok, people are posting cats and I don’t have one. However, here’s a wild koala I took a photo of a couple of weeks back. It’s #koala breeding season atm so they’re on the move. They’re normally nocturnal animals so to see one move so quickly during the day is amazing.

#notacat
06:12 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Sparkle Kitteh
A
That's beyond cute!

I've been thinking about travelling to Australia for a while, so I hope you don't mind me asking. What season/months would you suggest? In recent years I've heard to much about bush fires that I'm unsure of whether it's better to skip your summer season altogether.
In response to Jess Martin.
04:07 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Sparkle Kitteh.
It depends on what you’d like to do and see. Where I live, February is actually a good month if you like your #Summer and beaches because the waters are still warm but the beaches aren’t crowded with holiday makers (December and January are peak period).

#Australia #holidays #travelguide
04:12 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jess Martin
A
We haven’t had bushfires much this year. The forests will take awhile to grow back as there’s not much fuel for the fire around. If you like #bushwalking , I’d go for the cooler months because the days are crisper though shorter. Some fantastic bush walks in my state!

#Australia #travelguide
04:15 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Sparkle Kitteh
A
I'd like to visit some citites (mostly Sydney and Melbourne), the centre (Ayers rock?), and the East coast. I like swimming in the sea, but it's not a priority. I'm more interested in seeing the countryside and koalas.
04:16 PM - Feb 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}