Chance
B
This is what all your votes get BLACK people the Democratic party is FUCKING taking advantage of us and it's time to stand up and say NO MORE if they want your vote they MUST give you something for it!! NO TANGIBLES NO MFing VOTES!! 👇👇👇
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/cops-inves
04:52 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
I have a question. Arw you saying if we withhold our votes from Democrats then all the racist hate will just disappear?
In response to Chance.
04:55 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Ronald Alexander.
Why keep voting for people who don't give a FUCK about you and don't write any legislation to help you or protect you FUCK THAT we can do bad all by ourselves we don't need any help to do that so what incentive do we have?
05:01 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Crystal
B
In response to Chance.
Who will you vote for then?
05:06 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Chance.
Trust, I understand but a slim down version of Garveyism would be like eating apricot pits to cure cancer. I don't have the answers but I do know checking out and living with the consequences for what comes after is not it.
05:09 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Ronald Alexander.
FUCK NO as a matter of fact it would probably get worse but this country would spiral out of control because some of us aren't going to take that abuse democracy as they call it would go out the window and this country would look like laughing stocks to the rest of the world they don't want that!
04:59 PM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}