Ginny Williams
A
Hello Spoutible friends! I'm so happy to be here. Is there a way to look for and add my friends from Twitter?
06:33 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
In response to Ginny Williams.
When I first started using the EXPLORE function (the Compass Icon) to find people I want to connect with . It is also the place where you can SEARCH. I use this all the time to find new people. Remember, YOU are in control of your feed, No algorithm, so keep searching, find people you know and like!
09:52 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Ginny Williams
A
In response to Royce Hansen.
Great advice. I have been on Twitter for so long that initially I just wanted to bring all my friends from there over here. Now I can see that I can meet new friends here and maybe eventually find some of my old Twitter peeps.
09:56 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Marlie (Confidential)
B
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.
07:13 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Ginny Williams
A
In response to Marlie (Confidential).
Thank you! I'm still getting used to the layout, but as far as the quality of content, I can already tell it's light-years better than Twitter.
09:29 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Utar Dolt
A
Leave a pinned tweet to hear over on the dead bird.
06:54 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Susan Wise
A
Hi and welcome!
06:51 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Janice
A
Once you find one person, you can look at their followers. I chose a few prominent people that my people usually followed over there, like @MuellerSheWrote and @mmpadellan and ButterflyGuy99 . I don't know your taste, but I'll bet you'll find a bunch that way.
06:47 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Ginny Williams
A
In response to Janice.
Great suggestion! Thank you for the idea, I'll give it a try.
07:06 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Kerry Kemp
A
Hi, Ginny. I have the same question. I think Mastodon has a way to import your Twitter contacts, and I wish @CBouzy would give us something similar for Spoutible.
06:39 PM - Mar 22, 2023 (Edited)
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Welcome! Click explore, then people and type in their name.
06:37 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Sheila Conner
A
Welcome to Spoutible! Glad to have you here. I don't have an answer to your question, so I'll be watching too. Following you now.
06:37 PM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}