Christopher Bouzy
A
As more people join, this will become less of a problem. I will see if we can do something to limit it. However, we are trying not to mess with the timeline so we don't influence what you see.
Tanya Frantzen @Weematanya
Hi @cbouzy ! I love it here. The beta is improving daily and it is amazing! One thing i would love is if in the timeline when people retweet the same thing it doesn't show up repeatedly. I don't even know how this would work, but right now it is the thing that's bugging me. THANK YOU!!
01:12 PM - Mar 25, 2023
01:32 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Karen Springer
A
Please don't mess with it! The only people who complain about that are people who only follow a small number of accounts. If you follow a greater number, it's not a problem.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
03:17 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Nomad Road
A
In response to Karen Springer.
Just came back after a few weeks of trolling Twitter to counter the daily insurrectionist talking points.

I have more followers than following here but hope to grow the latter a lot.

It's a worthwhile to wean off Twitter & FB.

We will need a clean communication platform come 2024.
04:54 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Fredhoof
A
In response to Karen Springer.
Finding the sweet spot between "I want a more varied feed" and "I'm drowning under a firehose of spouts" can be a challenge. Tipping too far towards the latter is why I bailed on actually having a social media account several years ago.
08:40 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to Fredhoof.
That's why I use the Explore screen more than my timeline. It keeps my timeline cleaner, and I still get to see a wide variety of information/opinions/nonsense. ;-)
05:12 PM - Mar 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}