Frank the Bunny
A
Advice time:
My ex's fiance choked my youngest kid yesterday after school for a few seconds.

Some background: youngest kid is 15 and trans. She lives with her mom, my ex, and ex's fiance. My daughter has really bad grades in geometry this semester.
1/?
05:03 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Frank the Bunny.
Ex got email from the teacher about kiddo failing school, ex called kiddo and started going off a bit, kiddo said something nasty and hung up on her. Not condoning that BTW.
When she got home, ex was like "we need to talk about this outside"

2/?
05:06 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
Kid could see fiance is there (he's often gone because he's a traveling nurse) and didn't want to talk where he or the neighbors could hear, grabbed ex's arm and tried to pull her toward a bedroom where they could talk.
Fiance grabbed my kid and pulled her outside.

3/?
05:08 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Mia L
A
Don’t have kids so I’m probably the worst person to comment but depending on how close your ex lives, I could see myself picking up my kid and calling Child Protective Services. May not be feasible of course. But, that’s physical abuse, and endangering a child, plain and simple. Your daughter lik
05:19 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Mia L.
Ex lives roughly an hour away, I picked my daughter up last night and brought her to my house. She has a semi-room (loft with curtains) that is her place on weekends, but I'm keeping her here permanently.
05:21 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Mia L
A
Absolutely the right thing to do. Sending love and light to your daughter. Heartbreaking.
05:23 PM - Mar 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}