Bun the Franky
A
Advice time:
My ex's fiance choked my youngest kid yesterday after school for a few seconds.

Some background: youngest kid is 15 and trans. She lives with her mom, my ex, and ex's fiance. My daughter has really bad grades in geometry this semester.
1/?
05:03 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
Ex got email from the teacher about kiddo failing school, ex called kiddo and started going off a bit, kiddo said something nasty and hung up on her. Not condoning that BTW.
When she got home, ex was like "we need to talk about this outside"

2/?
05:06 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
Kid could see fiance is there (he's often gone because he's a traveling nurse) and didn't want to talk where he or the neighbors could hear, grabbed ex's arm and tried to pull her toward a bedroom where they could talk.
Fiance grabbed my kid and pulled her outside.

3/?
05:08 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Mia L
A
Don’t have kids so I’m probably the worst person to comment but depending on how close your ex lives, I could see myself picking up my kid and calling Child Protective Services. May not be feasible of course. But, that’s physical abuse, and endangering a child, plain and simple. Your daughter lik
05:19 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Mia L.
Ex lives roughly an hour away, I picked my daughter up last night and brought her to my house. She has a semi-room (loft with curtains) that is her place on weekends, but I'm keeping her here permanently.
05:21 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Mia L
A
Absolutely the right thing to do. Sending love and light to your daughter. Heartbreaking.
05:23 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Mia L.
Thanks. The other kids are on board, which is good because we will all share the house. They are understandably pissed at their mom over this.
05:24 PM - Mar 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}