Pam T.
A
We cannot just sit back and vote only in Presidential and mid-term elections. These folks are working 24/7/365 to exclude and suppress your vote. Start with the site below: check your state/county election dates, and what's on those ballots! The local/state crazies are governing ur very lives.
ht
10:26 AM - Feb 09, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
The Republican plan is to install fascists in every seat, starting at the very bottom, even school board counsel members, all the way up the tree. As Pam T. @thebasslady points out, we have to head them off at every pass.

"Democrats that don't vote elect FASCISTS"
In response to Pam T..
05:31 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Josie
B
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
I encourage Democrats (young and old) to actually run for office at all levels as well. Inundate your local, county, state, and federal elections with left leaning representation. So many wonderful community supporters out there would be fabulous legislators. Let’s go! Action is change.
09:07 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Pam T.
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
Thanks for echoing this. My original spout was during the early days of Spoutible, and I failed to include the site. There are several, but I find Ballotpedia to be rather thorough. There’s also an app that can be downloaded…My Vote Ballotpedia.

#stayinformed
08:24 PM - Mar 26, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Pam T..
Hey... you're welcome. This can't be stressed loud enough or often enough! They're trying VERY HARD to erode democracy. Everyone should fight back as hard as they are fighting for autocracy.

So... high-five, Pam!
08:36 PM - Mar 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}