Pam T.
A
We cannot just sit back and vote only in Presidential and mid-term elections. These folks are working 24/7/365 to exclude and suppress your vote. Start with the site below: check your state/county election dates, and what's on those ballots! The local/state crazies are governing ur very lives.
ht
10:26 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Pam T..
https://bluevoterguide.org... This excellent App Makes it Easy= Pass it on
03:31 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Truscha Quatrone
A
In response to Pam T..
There is no link to check for local elections please repost?
09:41 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Pam T.
A
In response to Truscha Quatrone.
Yeah, this was in new days of Spoutible, and I screwed up the spout. Will do asap.
10:57 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Sarah Gioia
A
In response to Pam T..
There is no office not worth doing a bit of research on and voting for. They all matter.
08:13 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Pam T..
U need to read evry ballot you get and vote best you can for everything every election. If you complain about a pothole that's a corrupt county or city official you could have voted out. VOTE for everything EVERY TIME. The shitty right wing head of the school board could end up being State Senator
06:45 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Lei`alalani AAPI
A
In response to Pam T..
I had a conversation this evening w/ a friend who said "having the right to vote also means I have the right not to vote unless the election is important". That thinking is troubling. EVERY election is important - the small local elections impact people greatly & they ARE important-I said just that.
10:24 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Lei`alalani AAPI.
Smaller local & state elections are just as important as presidential elections if not more so. Look what's happening in Florida & Texas. What almost happened in Arizona & Michigan. Turn the states legislature & courts gop & suddenly the presidential election won't matter so much.
08:01 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Progressive Joe
A
In response to Lei`alalani AAPI.
In Australia voting is mandatory by law.
06:47 PM - Oct 08, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Pam T..
The Republican plan is to install fascists in every seat, starting at the very bottom, even school board counsel members, all the way up the tree. As Pam T. @thebasslady points out, we have to head them off at every pass.

"Democrats that don't vote elect FASCISTS"
05:31 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Pam T.
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
Thanks for echoing this. My original spout was during the early days of Spoutible, and I failed to include the site. There are several, but I find Ballotpedia to be rather thorough. There’s also an app that can be downloaded…My Vote Ballotpedia.

#stayinformed
08:24 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Josie
B
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
I encourage Democrats (young and old) to actually run for office at all levels as well. Inundate your local, county, state, and federal elections with left leaning representation. So many wonderful community supporters out there would be fabulous legislators. Let’s go! Action is change.
09:07 AM - Oct 08, 2023
Robb Davis
A
In response to Pam T..
Democratic primaries too! No more Manchin, Sinema, or other right-wingers who trade money for influence. Vote in progressive candidates!
10:28 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Robb Davis.
so frustrating. I rembr seeing an interview with a guy with a Bernie shirt the day after the primaries asking him about voting and he was like "oh darn that was yesterday? I've been so busy" FAIL. #electiondayshouldbeanationalholiday
06:47 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Pam T..
Especially local school board elections! The crazies are out in force & have a plan to destroy our national dept of education, so that they can indoctrinate all children to their way of thinking. They want little fascists to make their dream come true; a white America.
10:28 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Allison S
A
In response to Pam T..
💯
10:18 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Rev. Dr. Johannon Tate
A
In response to Pam T..
Indeed!
10:12 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Grandma Muses
A
In response to Pam T..
As I say in my profile…
Know your power. Claim your power. Use your power. Vote! ™ Every election!
10:09 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Pam T..
We should start really organizing right here…

Shout out your county & state, and let’s connect with each other 👍

#BergenCountyNJ right here! 🙋‍♀️

Where’s #SpoutiblePolitics #politicalSpoutible #Politics #USAPolitics #uspolitics #DemocraticPolitics #politicalnews #Democrats #BidenHarris 💪🔥
09:48 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Pam
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
Franklin County, Massachusetts, but I just retired there.

Born & raised in Ohio, but retired to Western Mass right after the 2016 election-I mean we sold, packed up & moved before TFG was inaugurated.

I worked in the Hillary campaign-Warren County, Ohio.
I still work on Ohio issues from here
07:59 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
Humboldt County Ca. we have old hippies some are liberal some are oddly right wing DeadHeads, Bitter anti EPA ex-loggers, college liberals, Telecommuter Bay Area liberals and new money MAGAs trying to cash in on the cannabis market. It's a mix of demographics.
06:51 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Pam T..
💯💯
08:22 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Lynn Levy
A
In response to Pam T..
I endorse everything you say. It's all over the world too. Let's make our support and solidarity international.
10:53 AM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}