Shannon Fisher
A
This site is great; everyone is so welcoming and friendly. Spoutible is like Sunday, and Twitter is like Monday. Literally and figuratively, I'm enjoying Sunday and dreading Monday. It's all very meta. I like it here.
06:29 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Leigh Turner
A
In response to Shannon Fisher.
Thanks for following - my first actual Spoutible follower I believe. I too am driven to despair with Twitter.
10:41 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Leigh Turner.
It's definitely better over here. Nicer people. Less rage. Fewer organized ideological factions. All good. Great to meet you!
08:13 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Josol
A
Whale hello- welcome to the party! The water is warm here!
07:01 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Josol.
Thanks! Yes, this site is like a tropical vacay, compared to the shark-infested waters elsewhere.
10:16 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Nevada Jones
A
Welcome! Looks like you've got some very interesting stuff to share and I look forward to hearing more from you.
11:53 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Nevada Jones.
Thanks! I look forward to it. Great to meet you!
12:02 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
It helps that you are actively engaging.
Welcome to the New Age!
11:13 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
Thanks! I definitely like the social part of social media--especially when people are actually being nice to one another.
11:21 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
I'm not on often, but I've been having a lot of fun here today. Lot's of interesting interactions. Welcome!
06:48 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions".
Thank you! Funny you should say that; I was just wondering how I'm going to fit this site into an already overburdened social media schedule. Honestly, the vibe is so much more positive on here, I might be willing to just post & run on other sites & do all my engaging with folks here.
06:56 PM - Mar 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}