Shannon Fisher
A
This site is great; everyone is so welcoming and friendly. Spoutible is like Sunday, and Twitter is like Monday. Literally and figuratively, I'm enjoying Sunday and dreading Monday. It's all very meta. I like it here.
06:29 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
In response to Shannon Fisher.
I'm not on often, but I've been having a lot of fun here today. Lot's of interesting interactions. Welcome!
06:48 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
Thank you! Funny you should say that; I was just wondering how I'm going to fit this site into an already overburdened social media schedule. Honestly, the vibe is so much more positive on here, I might be willing to just post & run on other sites & do all my engaging with folks here.
06:56 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
In response to Shannon Fisher.
I honestly only do things on the bird site if I have too. I sometimes repeat posts (with adaptations) on other sites. But, I've found the interaction best here.

That said, I have been avoiding social media for a while, but now I guess I am back.
06:59 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Shannon Fisher
A
In response to Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions".
It's tough to not internalize the vitriol we encounter in passing on social media. I'm going to start posting & running most places. Drop the information & let the comments hang loosely unanswered in cyberspace. Like you, I'll come here to respond & interact. Friendly places are happy places!
08:46 PM - Mar 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}