Freepresswithoutborders
A
Free Press Without Borders is extremely very concerned that if we carry 'discrimination news stories' we could be permanently suspended. Because news is news, news is not all happy news. If only selective news stories will be allowed, then Spoutible ceases to be a value to free press!
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
We had to permanently suspend someone for anti-trans rhetoric. If you spout anti-trans rhetoric, there will not be second or third chances; you will be suspended permanently. This is not Twitter, and you know the rules.
12:47 PM - Mar 25, 2023
08:20 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Mea Cadwell
A
In response to Freepresswithoutborders.
I'm sorry but I can't follow you. I've read several of your posts. No offense, but I honestly do not see how you can claim to be a journalist. Several of your posts have grammar difficulties that are preventable and should have been learned well before college age.
11:33 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Gail Schroeder
B
"extremely, very" what kind of "journalist uses those two words back to back?
11:50 AM - Mar 27, 2023
George Bishop
A
what kind of journalist doesn't know the difference between a news story and anti-trans rhetoric?
11:33 AM - Mar 27, 2023

Only followers of this user (papito5ft6) can see their posts

Prefab Spout
A
Please explain how, outside of quoting bigots, news and anti-trans rhetoric intersect?
09:25 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Jake Vermaelen
A
Seems like the solution is for journalists to do a better job vetting information and not mindlessly sharing or echoing rhetoric on this forum.
09:20 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
Instead of focusing on possible negative futures (there’s an infinite number) focus on what Spoutible is actually doing. I expect at some point a spout will be allowed or disallowed—and I will disagree. I’ll judge #Spoutible by the overall effect, not by any individual decision.
09:10 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Pam
A
Easy solution.

If you call yourself a news source, report news...don't echo propaganda.

I unfollowed you & here's why.

If you can't tell the difference between news and propaganda, you are not a reliable news source.

And based on your awkwardly worded complaint, you're not a journalist e
08:48 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
08:39 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
It's really simple, post true stories not one-sided propaganda of hate. Of course, not all stories are happy, but honest reporting is not the same as bigoted editorializing.
08:39 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Shawn Spirit Panther
A
Anti-trans rhetoric doesn't translate into reporting on a story - it's the act of intentionally denigrating transgender people.
08:37 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Know BS
A
do you think you could be suspended for a news report?
08:27 AM - Mar 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}