Christopher Bouzy
A
We are just trying to keep the platform running buttery smooth and getting ready for tomorrow's second wave of users. Once we can handle the load, we will finish fixing the bugs and rolling out new features.
Vincent Haakmat @VinnyH
Morning, @cbouzy . So, what goodies do you have in store for us today?
06:53 AM - Feb 08, 2023
07:05 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Jim Lovell
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
If you have time to read this, one bug I'm having: My iPhone Spoutible app will not allow me to enter anything in the sign in fields. Thanks ! 🐳
07:51 AM - Aug 12, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:56 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Mandy 陸慧敏
A
I've tried to write a Spout twice now and either of them are getting displayed - I put a phone # in. Is that just a glitch?
05:29 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Mandy 陸慧敏
A
In response to Mandy 陸慧敏.
Of course Spouting on this thread works, but not when I use the "New Spout" button lol
05:30 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Doctor PreacherLady
A
Can we enlarge the font size?
05:21 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Kevin Hayden
A
Big day, big week, but despite both bugs and improvements you have ahead, just wanted to say: hope you're doing the self care esp. the sleep thing.

Also, thanks for all the excellence.
04:04 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Leeanna
A
I'm sure this is already on the list of new features, so I'll just say I can't wait for the translation feature! And THANKS for adding the edit button! I'm already making great use of it. 🤣
02:00 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Mask Wearing Amy
A
Sounds like a wise plan.
10:18 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Quokka
A
?what time EST are people going to be able to register...0001am est or later on the 9th? Thanks.
06:44 PM - Feb 08, 2023
JayGo VOTE BLUE
A
Thanks for your continued effort. I am still getting the blue spinning circle a lot, with every move today. I'm trying to combat it on my own by deleting cookies and malware, but it's a battle.

My request for "addressing-bugs-day" is to fill in the heart, preferably solid blue. Thank you!
05:20 PM - Feb 08, 2023 (Edited)
Caradmer
A
Still hope you can fix the back arrow command so that it takes you to the place you just left, rather than always returning to the top of the timeline. That quirk is frustrating enough to make me give up scrolling altogether.
05:11 PM - Feb 08, 2023
DawnElaine FirstWave
A
I'm curious, will there be a way to darken the font coloring. The grey is harder to read for me. Thank you if you have answered this already and **maybe a #spouter will share the info.
If it hasn't been addressed, I welcome the rollout and later fixes to come! #SpoutibleExclusive
04:58 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Leeanna
A
In response to DawnElaine FirstWave.
There's a dark mode. Maybe that would be easier to read?
01:51 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Freedom Over Fascism Podcast
A
Noticed this works much much better on Chrome than Firefox. Intentional? I much prefer Firefox for security though, so I'm a bit puzzled about this decision.
04:48 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Susan A. Kitchens
A
Good work+balancing what to do NOW vs later.
#featurerequest : Pls add Code+img to site header for #AppleTouchIcon .
On iPhone, if no ATI, Add to Home Screen results in image snap of page or grid (a slow network day), instead of beautiful whale logo.

Stack Overflow on ATI: http://bit.ly/3JTBKxg
04:37 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Kate Powers
A
Thank you!!
03:50 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Kitchnwitch13
A
I’m very much looking forward to an iPad version as I can’t actually see all of the spouts or really interact yet. I have a laptop but it’s not the way I usually access social media. I’m willing to wait though as I recognize you and the team are working for us all!
02:56 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Barb Joan
A
In response to Kitchnwitch13.
Yes! Same here!
04:23 PM - Feb 08, 2023
DebKat999
A
The site has been a little laggy and buggy for me at times today, all though certainly so much better than it was on Monday. I'm hoping for the best tomorrow, but whatever happens, I have complete faith that it will all be resolved as soon as it can be. 🐳
02:55 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
11:43 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Greg Tannen
A
I do think the thing that will kick you guys into the stratosphere will be the launch of a good, clean App.
Loving this site so far.
11:38 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Greg Tannen.
11:40 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Becky Klein
A
is there a list anywhere of upcoming features/bug fixes? & maybe a way we can +1 the things we'd like to see prioritized?
I'd like to add alt text for profile & cover pics, follow topics & set notifications, return to where I was at on a page instead of the top when going back.
11:07 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
Thank You!
It's running pretty smooth on my end with only a couple of glitches. It's timed out on me a once or 2x but that's to be expected. I love the UI and it's so easy to learn!
10:57 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Baked At Grammy's
A
Mornin',
You and your team have done something remarkable, here, Sir.
Take your time...we aren't going anywhere.
10:33 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Klobby L
A
It's a good wave coming though 😊
10:27 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Joe
A
Paste for photos and videos would be a great addition - did not realize how often I did this on the bird site.
10:20 AM - Feb 08, 2023

Only followers of this user (SuperChibiPower) can see their posts

Carol Truman
A
Loving it!!
10:14 AM - Feb 08, 2023
ru4xs2
A
I'm having instances where logon completes, but the platform grinds to a halt. Is this server load, or growing pains? (Yes, I am clearing my cache)
09:45 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Thee Sigmundine
A
Thank you sir.
09:43 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Texpat Nutmegger
A
It’s running much more quickly this morning. NGL it was really bogged down during #SOTU and for at least an hour afterwards.
We know your team is working hard to smooth things out and #FirstWaveSpoutible will be patient.
I’m excited to be an early adopter and soon be able to ditch the bird.
09:23 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Barry Ostrowsky
A
Thank you for a more pleasurable experience than Twitter. The hate and verbal abuse doesn't bother me, as I am used to it from my childhood, but I don't need to read it daily. It affects the peace and bliss of life and who needs that. No time for crappy people. Thank you once again!
09:19 AM - Feb 08, 2023
David Berger
A
09:11 AM - Feb 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}