Portia McGonagal
A
Alleged Dems who claim to support and respect Joe Biden while being up in their feels about MVP Harris are telling on themselves. He chose her using the same judgment for things you claim you like. He believes in her with the same commitment as he does policies you claim you support, 1/
11:23 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Polycule_of_One
A
In response to Portia McGonagal.
That they can just obstinately REFUSE to acknowledge what we ALL see---her effectiveness, her brilliance, her charisma, her empathy--while sniveling their petty mean girl shade just REEKS of misogynoir.

Democrats should be better than that. I hate that way too many of us aren't.
02:32 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Jennifer Bernard
A
It’s so infuriating to see those underhanded anonymous snake quotes about her. I believe most people see her as caring and effective and hardworking. Why don’t they hype her up that way? She’s our best shot after Biden’s done. They aren’t helping Dems by cutting her down. IMO of course
12:43 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Kevin Delgado
A
The GOP going after her is predictable, and we've seen the anti-Hilary Clinton Playbook 2.0 being run on her. But the attacks coming from Democrats are infuriating, especially when they come in unspoken service to some Democrat "show horses," to use John Lewis' oft-quoted expression.
12:18 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to Kevin Delgado.
Precisely.
12:30 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Cheri B
A
I love VP Harris & I especially loved the cold icy-ness between her & McCarthy. You could see them over the president's shoulder as he was graciously talking & taking pictures as he left congress.
12:02 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Ade Nomo
A
I mean....the people not wanting Biden to run for re-election is a direct result of their hatred towards the VP. NO ONE would be suggesting he step aside if his VP were a White man. Period.
11:58 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Cheri B
A
I'm so glad you are here. I missed your wise voice on the hell site. ❤️
11:55 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Susan Simon
A
So very true. Jeffries has shown what it looks and feels like when we stick together through thick and thin. So let's do that for a change ad see what we can accomplish!
11:38 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
respect, and appreciate. Your "there's something" or unsourced echoing of "what does she do" that's easily sourced and constantly provided, is a big tell. On you. No one else. 2/2
11:24 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
Big facts. And big facts that are easy for us to know and understand. So anyone claiming otherwise is being deceitful - to themselves because we see who they are and what they are about.
11:53 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Baked At Grammy's
A
Facts.
12:05 PM - Feb 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}