Anonymous
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
09:09 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Blissful Way
A
In response to Anonymous.
Thank you for sharing the info. Whilst I am very concerned about climate change, social justice issues and most of the issues that we face in today's world, I am concerned that much of the general population has no idea about AI - I am probably equally concerned about AI as climate change. Thoughts?
05:41 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Reet Petite
A
This podcast really helped me, not a very computer/tech savvy person understand what’s different about the AI technology & why it’s such a big deal.
12:38 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Anonymous
A
In response to Reet Petite.
02:18 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Blissful Way
A
In response to Reet Petite.
Thank you for sharing. I have saved the link and will listen to it as soon as time allows - probably over the weekend.
05:42 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
I'm very skeptical about AI. Yes, I can see positive uses for it, but I can also see very negative uses. It's only as good as the information it is given. Think about that.
12:02 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
Additionally, ChatGPT has little knowledge of events past September, 2021. It doesn't have access to search engines. It only knows what it's been fed, which is a lot and tricky.
10:03 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Anonymous
A
In response to Diana Demarest.
10:12 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Utar Dolt
A
Does Anyone Want Any Toast? | Red Dwarf | BBC - YouTube

Kryten tries to be helpful by fixing the toaster only to discover that it's the most annoying machine in the universe.Subscribe: http://bit.ly/BBCStudiosWATC...

09:47 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
AI is interesting to me. AI is also frightening to me. I've played with ChatGPT. It's great for helping with coding, though needs to be tested. Most of it works fine with minor tweaks. Current events are a different story. It can make shit up.
09:34 PM - Mar 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}