Charlotte Clymer
A
"So, trans people make up 0.6 percent of the population but 0.1 percent of mass shooters, six times less than what would be proportionally expected... cis people are disproportionately more likely to be mass shooters."

https://charlotteclymer.su...
07:58 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:07 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Jeff Pilchard
A
I got time in twitter jail for suggesting that straight White men are in fact the dangerous ones. *That's* hate speech, doncha know . . .

But the hate speech against trans people continues unabated.
01:28 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Razorback Jack
A
Its still not about “who” is killng people, it’s about “how”. Dont allow that to be lost in the argument.
11:04 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Dr K
A
In response to Razorback Jack.
No. It’s also about WHO. More than 99% of mass shooters are men. Most gun-based murders are also done by men. These are far in excess of their percentage in the population. The legislatures voting in favor of permitless carry? Majority male. The judges allowing domestic abusers to get guns? Same
12:29 PM - Mar 30, 2023
Kid_Prairie
A
It's time to ban Republicans from owning guns. Everyone would be safer.
08:35 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Dr K
A
Not cis “people,” cis MEN. Additionally, WHITE cis men are disproportionately represented among mass shooters. The distinction is vital if we ever plan to end this madness.
Also, there is a history of abuse at that Nashville school, which I suspected when I found the shooter was a former student.
08:17 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Kid_Prairie
A
In response to Dr K.
Oh ya, I just assumed the shooter had been called every derogatory name, told they're going to hell etc.
08:37 AM - Mar 30, 2023
Dennis Allen
A
More of this, please.

https://twitter.com/NoLieW...
08:09 AM - Mar 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}