Benedict Scott
A
I may want to explore this idea of focus. I know, a foreign concept…

But, what do people care about?

Just ignore that choices have so many options - I’m talking small steps towards focus.

#Spoutible

Health, fitness, running

Covid, H5N1, other risks

Politics and frustrations

Positive or unique things

10 votes — 11:33 AM - Feb 08, 2023
HouseOfThunk
A
In response to Benedict Scott.
We talking focus on this platform? Or in general? If the former, I stand by my answer. If the latter, that feels more complicated, but I still stand by my answer. (Positive/unique) 🙂

But regardless of the survey, do what brings you satisfaction, here. I’m sticking with ‘random observations.’
11:41 AM - Feb 08, 2023
Benedict Scott
A
In response to HouseOfThunk.
Thanks and I agree, but I've been wondering recently if trying to focus my random thoughts could be generally helpful. I recently spent around three years working on a novel, and my editor is taking forever, so I'm writing articles and not wanting to think about my book or I'll change things, ha.
11:52 AM - Feb 08, 2023
HouseOfThunk
A
Btw, congrats on putting together a novel! That's a big accomplishment and I admire you for that.
👏👏👏
In response to Benedict Scott.
01:42 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Benedict Scott
A
In response to HouseOfThunk.
Thanks. It was, and maybe this sounds dumbs, surprisingly difficult. I released a version on Amazon last year and sold around 400 copies, but then after thinking more, I pulled it and almost entirely rewrote it now. I think I just enjoy the writing part. Best of luck on your ventures.
03:34 PM - Feb 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}