Alexander Zalben
A
Interested in #DNDmovie ? Here's what you need to know:

- Nothing

Seriously, all you need is an enjoyment of funny fantasy adventure movies, and that's it. No knowledge of Dungeons and Dragons is necessary. Just a willingness to have a great time at the movie theater.
05:26 PM - Mar 31, 2023
bardsandsages
A
In response to Alexander Zalben.
Took one of my friends to see it today. She's not even a gamer but she was laughing the entire time. She particularly liked the graveyard scene & every scene w/ Rege Jean Page. She kept asking "Does that happen in game?" Me: "Yes, yes it does. Except the owlbear. Unless you use 3rd party stuff."
07:20 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Alexander Zalben
A
In response to bardsandsages.
The graveyard scene was *chef's kiss*
10:59 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Erin Snyder
A
In response to Alexander Zalben.
Absolutely horrible news. It sounds like they didn't respect the source material AT ALL. I should have to buy and read six 300 page manuals to understand the movie, at a bare minimum. Can't believe they apparently went and turned this into an accessible, crowd-pleasing adventure. I feel so betrayed!
05:54 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Alexander Zalben
A
In response to Erin Snyder.
I will say when we got to the theater, it was completely dark so we ended up wandering around for a while bumping into things aimlessly until we found what we were looking for (our seats): aka, a true D&D experience.
08:37 PM - Mar 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}