Michael J Elston
A
Fox News Channel's Tucker Carlson Thursday night, regarding the prosecution of Trump, told Trump supporters: “Probably not the best time to give up your AR-15.”
Fox & Carlson are inciting violence and must be stopped.
07:51 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Brian Johnson
A
In response to Michael J Elston.
Fox Spews

I'm going to keep saying it until it catches on
01:32 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Brad Weber
A
If you're going to associate the term "news" with Fox, may I suggest any of the following:
Fox "News" Channel
Fox Nooz Channel
Faux News Channel
10:19 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Brad Weber
A
I wonder what story about F*cker Carlson's deviance that Pecker leaked to Trump...?
09:52 AM - Apr 01, 2023 (Edited)
Kate Head
A
It’s infuriating that this keeps going on but Congress is focused on banning TikTok. Fox News a much bigger threat to National security.
09:32 AM - Apr 01, 2023
The Phantom.
A
He’s definitely trying to agitate.

But in all candor, as a lifelong democrat and opponent of fascism- I’m not getting rid of my AR15 anytime soon.
08:40 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Eleanor
A
There are times (like now) when I look around, stupefied, asking myself: how TF did we get here? NONE of this is normal or sane. I was a 60s kid. I remember turbulence but not this nihilism. Invisible societal “infrastructure” has been damaged. How to restore institutional faith + stability?
08:08 AM - Apr 01, 2023
junerose32
B
It is always the biggest cowards who huff and puff and stir the pot and then run away and hide when the trouble starts. I hear they tried the ploy Alex Jones tried in court - it's a persona we are not really like this- we are acting. He is a bloated tick on America's backside. Get the tweezers.
08:04 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Jon Crawford
B
😲 that's totally unhinged..
07:52 AM - Apr 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}