Brent Hennrich
A
Spoutible is starting to grow. It will be some time before it replaces twitter. But I encourage everyone to make at least one relevant spout a day and echo two others to help it along. It is up to us users to stay connected and make it successful. 🐳
12:57 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
In response to Brent Hennrich.
Absolutely. In the elapsed time you spouted and I saw it, I feel like on the other app there would have been more response. Sure, it's growing, but engagement (not just a scroll by) is what is going to make this be successful or not.
01:12 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Brent Hennrich
A
In response to Gregg DiChiara.
I agree. But we also need people to get in the habit of at least checking in, before we will be able to get the engagement rate up.
01:16 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
In response to Brent Hennrich.
Right, true. I admit I'm toggling back and forth. But if I see something I tweet get more response to the same thing I spout, my attention will go to where I'm being asked to reply. I'll give you a prime example. I spouted something related to the TN shooting cuz I was hesitant to share my 1/
01:20 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
my thoughts on Twitter as I expected a barrage of attacks. My spout got nothing even though I asked for opinions (especially from the LGBTQ+ community). It's a little frustrating, frankly. 2/3
01:23 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Gregg DiChiara
A
If you are curious, this was the spout: https://spoutible.com/thre... And, I spoke to my sort-of-step-trans-child abt this yesterday and they agreed that the media and Nashville PD are "transphobic" for acting this way. I just needed that feedback.
01:26 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}