I Smoked Threads
A
Watching Kevin Mccarthy completely lose control of his party last night really puts into perfective how masterful a job Nancy Pelosi did leading the party all these years. We don't give her enough credit.
12:05 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Ben Rains
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
The Democrats don't have anything close to the level of clownery present in the GOP, which I'm sure made her job a tiny bit easier. (She did still have to deal with the GOP clowns of course.)
01:45 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Complicated
A
While I wish she had been more bold in pushing more leftist policy, it's undeniable how sharp, shrewd, and competent she was at wrangling house members.
02:06 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Mike Rickard
A
She was a masterclass.
01:28 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Linda B
A
No one has ever done it better.
01:26 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to Linda B.
I mean, right? She is such a bad ass.
09:24 PM - Jul 22, 2023
JunieMo1
A
The noob "squad" tried at their first SOTU in 2019 and Nancy quickly put the kibosh on them with "the look". Kevvv Mcfckfck has no such control and he knows it.
01:16 AM - Feb 09, 2023
fluffykira
A
I don't know if that was Freudian, but it is pretty PERFECT. :)
01:05 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Lei Lika
A
She has too much class to say anything but she must be loving it
12:53 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Hilary T
A
Nancy Pelosi is amazing. But also because Democrats aren't uneducated, unqualified, immature, constantly spewing out conspiracy theories & BS, ignorant, selfish, undignified clowns. Can't think of any Dem I'm embarrassed about but there's sure a very long list of GOP members.
12:49 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Joseph Smith
A
It's funny because Dems are often accused of lack of unity, big tent, etc. It says more, then, that the small tent exclusive Republicans can barely elect a speaker, much less enforce any kind of outward-facing "good government" policies or behavior.
12:32 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Michael Kruse
A
And she entered politics late, wasn't one to play the field to climb the ladder, it was just something she was naturally good at.
12:31 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Buffalodavid AKA Stargeezer
A
I spent more time than I should watching him. He was the evening’s entertainment. Those eyes dance around like someone was playing The Rite of Spring in a nearby orchestra pit.
12:31 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Pine Valley
A
I agree she did an amazing job without her we wouldn’t have the affordable care and so much more.
12:28 AM - Feb 09, 2023
DaughterOfJoe#FirstWave
A
Pelosi goes down in my book as a powerful role model, an icon in women's history. She's always just done the right thing throughout her entire career. She's fearless.
12:24 AM - Feb 09, 2023

Only followers of this user (Samuels) can see their posts

Shai
A
No one ever respected him & you see what he had to do to get those votes. He honestly is only Speaker in name.
12:15 AM - Feb 09, 2023
HeftyLefty
A
He had a meeting beforehand to curtail this behavior and look what happened. He has absolutely no control over his party. His monkeys, his circus.
12:11 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
Except he didn't lose control, they worked exactly as designed. We keep acting like they failed some sort of test, when in fact they exceeded their expectations. They are playing by a new set of rules
G
A
I am so excited about Hakeem Jeffries, but she is seriously a very classy hard act to follow. He’s got this.
Kathryn
A
Nancy Pelosi is one of the best lawmakers, politicians of our era. I feel so fortunate to be one of her VIPs, Volunteer In Politics. I have attended her weekly calls for years. I miss her very much, but it was time for her to step down from leadership. And she does it all with grace & dignity.
12:09 AM - Feb 09, 2023
MTDemGirl
A
Nancy kept her caucus together with a look. She was masterful.
12:09 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Dom Dotta
A
I find it super funny that after that shit show, Sarah Huckabee Sanders has the nerve to say the choice is between "normal and crazy" like... we all watched the same #SOTU and saw who the ones yelling and screaming were.
12:06 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Rachel
A
Seriously. We were lucky.
12:06 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Dean Ode
A
He was never in control
12:05 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Mark Langenhoven
A
In response to Dean Ode.
You're correct. He's borrowing the gavel from MTG.
03:24 PM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}