Patricia George
A
Okay, so along the lines of if we build it, they will come, I'm going to deviate from the political content on this site and start spouting off on some medical, lung, and rare disease topics from time to time. #MedSpoutible #PulmSpoutible #pulmonaryhypertension
09:01 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Patricia George
A
In response to Patricia George.
I work as a pulm doc who takes care of people with #pulmonaryhypertension - "PH." This is a disease that often has a delay to diagnosis, and for which we have treatments but most types of PH no cure. #MedSpoutible #PulmSpoutible
09:02 AM - Apr 04, 2023 (Edited)
Patricia George
A
There is a lot of information out there on the internet, but much of it is scary and much of it also does not apply to someone who is doing a web search on "PulmonaryHypertension" based on those words seen on an echocardiogram. #MedSpoutible️ #PulmSpoutible
09:04 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Patricia George
A
So I got together with some expert friends of mine in the field and #TeamPHenomenalHope to create a credible website to help guide people through the process of diagnosis from 1st hearing those words, to our approach to making a diagnosis and treatment plan @TeamPHHope #MedSpoutible #PulmSpoutible
09:07 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Patricia George
A
It's the approach I take everyday with new patients in my clinic: 1. Do you have #pulmonaryhypertension ? 2. If so, what type? and 3. What is the best treatment plan? For more on this, check out the website at https://learnlivebreatheph... #MedSpoutible #PulmSpoutible @TeamPHHope
09:10 AM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}