Patricia George
A
Okay, so along the lines of if we build it, they will come, I'm going to deviate from the political content on this site and start spouting off on some medical, lung, and rare disease topics from time to time. #MedSpoutible #PulmSpoutible #pulmonaryhypertension
09:01 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Barbara Reid
A
In response to Patricia George.
I'm looking for all of the #MedTwitter folks! I see a lot of people with the same request, but not a lot of feedback. #MedSpoutible #medspout
08:16 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Patricia George
A
In response to Barbara Reid.
Yeah, I think people are reluctant to give up their community on Twitter just yet. I’m going to keep trying to post and maybe if we build it…
08:25 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Mike Tchou
A
Love it! I've been thinking the same thing
10:07 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Patricia George
A
I work as a pulm doc who takes care of people with #pulmonaryhypertension - "PH." This is a disease that often has a delay to diagnosis, and for which we have treatments but most types of PH no cure. #MedSpoutible #PulmSpoutible
09:02 AM - Apr 04, 2023 (Edited)
Patricia George
A
There is a lot of information out there on the internet, but much of it is scary and much of it also does not apply to someone who is doing a web search on "PulmonaryHypertension" based on those words seen on an echocardiogram. #MedSpoutible️ #PulmSpoutible
09:04 AM - Apr 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}