Khrissy Choate
A
This is Tricia Cotham an NC state representative who ran as a Democrat and is now switching to republican, thus giving republicans there a supermajority with which they can override his vetoes. There needs to be an investigation into her finances and she should be recalled or forced to resign.
03:23 PM - Apr 05, 2023
The Phantom.
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
That Sarah Huckabee eye should have given it away.
11:33 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Iago Grimaldo
A
Blatantly unethical
01:06 AM - Aug 03, 2023
K Ray
A
Stealth candidates (changing parties once in office) will happen. NC folks, start organizing now, create a PAC & raise $, evaluate/recruit potential candidates that can successfully defeat her in the next election, and campaign for your candidate(s) to oust her and any other GOP legislators.
10:49 PM - Aug 02, 2023
M D
A
What are your requests based on? Our representatives are free to affiliate with the party ideologically better suited for them & their constituents. America is a Constitutional Republic & our officials are chosen by us to put the best interests of us first. People over party, as the saying goes
04:29 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to M D.
not how it works. the usa form of govt isn’t parliamentary. a candidate who runs as a dem or rep takes $$ & support from the party organization. it’s like making a pledge. are you, perhaps unfamiliar with the united states political system?
07:54 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Christa Starr
A
In response to M D.
Oooh.... DJT24... what could that POSSIBLY mean?

Just signed up, one spout just for this...
07:56 PM - Jul 20, 2023
kristyb719
A
Yes. Investigate.
11:56 AM - Jul 18, 2023
Jo
A
When this happens, rest assured that they were undercover Republicans and were never democrats.
05:37 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Randy Resists
A
The GQP in NC installed Tricia Cotham, the only Democrat to sign on as a co-sponsor of a charter school omnibus bill (HB 2019), to succeed NC superintendent of public instruction Catherine Truitt. The GQP wants to use public money to segregate schools with a voucher scam.
11:34 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Libnnc
A
Sadly, there is no recall option in NC. We're stuck.
I'd like to see some fraud charges brought, though. And a deep dive into her bank account. Given this fast switch and her supposedly solid Dem background, I wonder if her *ahem* (boy) friend Mr. Moore twisted her arm? Blackmail?
12:41 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Libnnc.
I learned that there was no recall option in NC from residents there. I left my post up though because I think the constituents and donors she duped need to know and make sure she faces consequences. People running for office can’t be allowed to do this without repercussions.
03:08 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:31 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Yvette
A
This kind of person is why many people DISLIKE/HATE/DISTRUST ALL POLITICIANS! If I had voted for this woman I would be freaking FURIOUS! 🤬
12:31 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
She’s on the take…the GQP is corrupt to the core. #GOPWrong
12:01 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
They're everywhere.
#NPD
#LiveAndLearn
09:20 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Tikki Foy
A
I am incensed! Furious! The only thing that gave me hope living in NC is our Dem gov Roy Cooper and his ability to veto the worst the nut jobs could do…now? 🤬 And the underhanded, blatant way it was done. Yes LOOK INTO HER FINANCES!!!!!
09:18 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Tikki Foy.
It is like she wanted to steal the "Treacherous Asshole" prize from Sinema
12:10 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Mea Cadwell
A
From what I've read, in that state you can't recall someone.

However, it could be construed that she's defrauded every Democrat donor and silenced the voices of her Dem constituents/voters. A lawsuit can be done (unless I misread the legalese).
08:41 AM - Apr 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
For those cheap fake eyelashes alone..
03:37 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
😂😂😂
12:00 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Running Bare
B
She must have made democratic friends when running as democrat, how do they feel about her betrayal?
03:30 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to Running Bare.
We are enraged... I donated to her campaign, am not in her district, but in one of the other blue dots in this red state now able to undercut our Democratic governor... she is from a HEAVILY Democrat voting district too and I know they have GOT to be PO'ed!!!!! We need to OUST her FRAUDULENT A$$!
08:38 AM - Apr 07, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}