Anonymous
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
10:33 PM - Apr 05, 2023 (Edited)
Scarab Rose
A
In response to Anonymous.
We keep going backwards. I don't see how federal elections can change what states are doing, while states are gerrymandered and have voter legislation to keep the christofascists in power. The poplulace seems too exhausted for mass mobilization. More thoughts about how to effectively move forward?
10:59 PM - Apr 05, 2023 (Edited)
Hilla
A
Sign up or subscribe to Simon Rosenberg's Hopium Chronicles, Robert Hubbell's newsletter, and Jessica Craven's Chop Wood, Carry Water newsletter all on Substack. All focus on things to do and give you community and hope. And you have to read Heather Cox Richardson 's Letters from an American if yo
In response to Scarab Rose.
11:32 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
In response to Hilla.
Thanks, I'll look into those! :)
I am not so concerned about what to do individually, I am concerned that we may not have an effective, coordinated mobilization against a very organized and well funded movement. Particularly since they organize state by state, as well as nationally.
01:18 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Hilla
A
In response to Scarab Rose.
I think you'll be pleased with the focus on lots of work community by community and state by state. Simon's note today focused on a mayoral race in FL saying it's work to help build Democratic support in the state. Thanks, and enjoy your day!
01:11 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}